Saturday, March 28, 2015

Updated Diet Plan

Sorry for the more than one post on diet guys!
As it turns out, my A-type perfectionist personality pushes me to change my diet every couple of weeks.
So here is where I am currently at:

Breakfast:
1 cup unfrozen edamame beans
2 eggs boiled for 21 minutes (I only eat the egg whites)
1 dark red apple with yogurt
Thustly I also juice 2 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 1 sweet potato, 1 cucumber, 1 cup red cabbage, 1 beet, and 1 eggplant.

Lunch:
1 cup unfrozen blueberries, 1 chopped red bell pepper, 1 kiwi, 1 raw tomato
2 cups boiled spinach, 2 cups mildly spicy kale chips.

Dinner:
1 can red kidney beans with 2 tablespoon bbq sauce
1 Quinoa/Brown Rice mix packet
1 red dark apple with yogurt

Right now my main focus is making sure I am getting 5 cups of fruit and 9 cups of veggies at least. As it turns out, my body responds much better to vegetables than over consumption of fruits so I encourage you to work on incorporating more veggies into your diet too. The more veggies I ate the faster and stronger my nails seemed to grow, and I know it sounds crazy but I felt the same way with my hair too. See if it makes the same difference for you! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment