Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Introduction: Why this blog was created

This blog was created for men and women who are serious about growing their hair. Please understand there are absolutely no quick fixes and it is indeed a long tedious process but completely attainable. After years of researching I have compiled all my knowings into this blog. Have I blogged before? Nope. Nada. But I'm dedicated to giving and sharing all the information I know so I can help you on this journey. Here we will talk and discuss about growing long healthy hair. Yes I'll say it once and i'll say it again, healthy hair. For far too long I've seen girls walk around with hair curled and straightened still calling it healthy and damage free. I'm sorry girls but that is not healthy no matter the excuse you come up with. Flat-ironed-locks and curling-iron-curls are not part of the plan. Nope, not here ladies and gentleman. This is a place where you come to be the natural hippie you were born to be, so its time to abandon those tools. So if you're ready to take the plunge into some serious growth then chuck those chemical relaxers, straighteners, curling irons, sulfate rich commercial conditioners/shampoos, and lets go!


No comments:

Post a Comment