Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Hair Regimen

For me, taking care of my hair is my life and it's something I take very seriously. My routine for myself is pretty strict compared to the average individual. Being strict and prompt ensures the best possible results of my research are put into action. Indeed I have gotten amazing results from my routine but it's important I express the fact that is has worked for me. So what I do may not work for everyone but at the very least it could be used as an outline or just a simple insider if you wish. :) So enough chit chat, let me show you what I do...

Monday: Inversion Method for 5 minutes, Scalp Massage 10 minutes, Acupressure 10 minutes, pour distilled water from store into water bottle and rinse hair later, Mist hair with DIY spray, Seal ends and hair lightly

Tuesday: Inversion Method for 5 minutes, Scalp Massage 10 minutes, Acupressure 10 minutes, pour distilled water from store into water bottle and rinse hair later, Mist hair with DIY spray, Seal ends and hair lightly

Wednesday: Inversion Method for 5 minutes, Scalp Massage 10 minutes, Acupressure 10 minutes, pour distilled water from store into water bottle and rinse hair later, Mist hair with DIY spray, Seal ends and hair lightly

Thursday: Inversion Method for 5 minutes, Scalp Massage 10 minutes, Acupressure 10 minutes, pour distilled water from store into water bottle and rinse hair later, Mist hair with DIY spray, Seal ends and hair lightly

So as you can see during the week days I really don't do much and it's pretty repetitive. My hair is usually up or pulled back in a braid so it doesn't require too much upkeep and leaves my hair tangle free. However when those days come that I do have the occasional tangle or two I finger comb it out. 

Now on the weekends... that's when the real fun happens! In the morning and during the day I keep the same routine as weekdays but its at night when the changes in routine are made.

Friday: Oil Massage/ leave in overnight

Saturday: Protein Treatment for 30 minutes, rinse it out, begin Moisture Treatment and leave in overnight

Sunday: Rinse out moisture treatment in the morning, begin Indian Powders Treatment and leave in for 3 hours, Rinse out with Tea Mixture

Yikes. Sounds like a lot doesn't it? In the beginning it might seem that way but trust me it's just a routine you will get used to. And with time, your hair will be thanking you in ways you can't even imagine.
Notice the shine here despite the wavy texture. Who said curly girls couldn't have shine?

No comments:

Post a Comment